Ideal for corporate brochures, annual reports, product catalogues or training materials, Ignite Print prides itself on producing the best quality colour A4 booklets. Whatever your requirements, this brochure serves as an excellent way to bring your brand to life, allowing you to showcase your company in the best way possible.
Our booklets are offered in many finishes, ranging from stapled (saddle-stitched), perfect bound or wiro-bound. We have a variety of paper stocks and weights to offer you maximum flexibility and versatility. Choose from uncoated, silk or gloss coated paper to achieve the perfect feel, whilst a matt, gloss or soft-touch lamination to the cover will add another dimension.
Speak to Ignite Print to discuss your exact requirements or to see samples of our previous work.
What are the benefits of using an A4 booklet or brochure?
We are often asked, with the increase of digital marketing, what benefits a printed A4 booklet can provide. Here’s why we think they are still vitally important:
- A well-designed booklet can introduce your company in exquisite detail.
- Current and potential customers are known to relate more to tangible marketing material such as booklets and brochures.
- A4 booklets or brochures are ideal to advertise a company’s products or services.
- Booklets can help to educate your potential audience.
- A4 booklets provide the ideal size to act as a multi-page newsletter or editorial piece.
- Conference brochures, event programmes and exhibition guides are all popular uses.
Why use A4 Booklets or Brochures?
Regardless of your particular business type, our products, with their versatile nature, can help your business:
- Advertise your service or products in tourist areas and areas with high foot traffic.
- Use them to present helpful tips and advice.
- If you run a medical centre, you can utilise our printed products to help educate patients about diseases, vaccines, etc. You can also print a vaccine table that you can fill in, so your patients know what jabs they have had, and which ones are due.
- Use them for event programs or exhibition guides.
- A4 booklets make excellent event programs.
- They can be used as instruction manuals.
- Use them for periodic newsletters, price lists, or questionnaires.
What are my print options?
Now that you have decided how you can use our products to your advantage, you need to consider your print options. Whether you are leaning towards A4 or A5, we offer you plenty of choices in the way of paper weights and finishes. You can select the number of inner pages you desire and if you would like a more luxurious look, you can consider a gloss or matt laminate for your covers.
The majority of consumers opt for a paper weight somewhere between 130gsm and 170gsm. The 130gsm paper is a standard paper and it is a popular choice for flyers and leaflets. If you are looking for something slightly thicker, the 170gsm might be a better choice. Don’t forget there is also the option to upgrade your cover for that more professional feel, as well as the choice to laminate it.
How do I upload my Booklet or Brochure design?
After you have decided on your brochure size and paper quality, you’ll want to personalise the design. How can you upload your specific design? Simply send us your artwork as a PDF file. Remember that your artwork must have a minimum of 300dpi resolution and a 3mm bleed area on all edges. If you don’t already have a design in mind, check out some of our free downloadable templates. You are sure to find the perfect design for your business.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our printing services. We are more than happy to answer all of your questions and help you pick a product that will allow your business to grow.